Monday, November 1, 2010

My Skeleton

We can put the skeleton costume away now, all the parties, trunk-or-treats, and trick-or-treating is over. It was a great Halloween season! Lincoln enjoyed trick-or-treating very much. I think this picture sums up his amazement that he was getting candy...





We went trick-or-treating on Saturday night at Old Salem, a colonial village in Winston Salem. They had people giving out candy at all the houses/stores. It was the perfect walking distance for Lincoln and it wasn't really crowded. Lincoln thought it was perfect, because he got to eat his candy on the way to the next candy point.



On Sunday we past candy out to the trick-or-treaters and Lincoln helped himself to candy everytime someone came to the door. Halloween is over and now we can look forward to Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and wish it got more credit! It seems like right after Halloween, Christmas season begins.

2 comments:

  1. He is seriously my favorite skeleton!

    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and it totally gets ripped off every year. I'm glad you appreciate it like I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun place! I agree with both you and Jen that Thanksgiving is great, then again, I LOVE food so that could have a lot to do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete