Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just so I won't forget

Lincoln is completely binky/pacifier free!! It has been over a week, since he first said his binky was broken. I don't know if there was a little hole in it, or if it didn't feel good to suck because he had a cold. Either way, I told him I couldn't fix it, and he was fine with that. He hasn't asked for it since.

He is so picky about what he wears. His favorite shirts have monster trucks, cars, trains, helicopters,etc. The one exception is his keywork shirt made by his friend's mom, Jen. This makes it tricky to put coats or sweatshirts on, because he HAS to see the design. Good grief!

Lincoln sleeps in a big boy bed now. I don't think he really cares where he sleeps, but he loves to jump on his bed! In face, he is jumping all the time. He jumps to dance, he jumps to move into another room, and he jumps from furniture to furniture.

His favorite movies right now are the All About series. They spotlight different modes of transportation, so you can see why he loves them. We went to a new library in our area, and they have all of the movies, so Lincoln was a happy boy. Right now, he is watching the sepisode about Fire Trucks. They are so cheesy and have really horrible actors, so I try not to be in the same room when he is watching them.

I say this every month, but this has been my favorite! He has such a personality, and it is nice to understand what he wants and communicate with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment