Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shout outs

Today I need to give a few shout outs to some people...

Shout out to my neighbor Mikilani, who drove over to my house, to tell Dave to answer his phone, because I was locked out of my car at the downtown library.

Shout out to Lincoln, who was unusually well behaved while waiting 1 1/2 hours outside the library.

Shout out to the homeless person who entertained Lincoln while I was trying to explain to Dave over the phone where the extra keys were hiding.

Shout out to the man in the very saggy pants, who let me borrow his cell phone, to make a long distance phone call (Dave's still has a Charlotte number) because my phone battery died.

Shout out to the fire trucks, ambulance, and police cars who kept driving by and kept Lincoln happy.

Shout out to Dave, who finally found the keys and came to rescue us.

Shout out to the Halloween candy, which I consumed a lot of when I finally got home.

5 comments:

  1. Those are some great shout outs. Sorry for your ordeal. Can I recommend AAA? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Julie and LIncoln! I'm glad you were FINALLY rescued!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a day! Glad it all finally turned out well in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a fighter girl! Sure glad things worked out for you and Link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a crazy day! Whew! Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete