Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally

Finally, I get to write that Lincoln stayed in nursery the entire time at church today...all 2 hours! There were no tears, and he kept playing when I came to pick him up. He was fine without me.

I have had some proud mommy moments this week. Besides nursery, Lincoln has used his big boy potty twice. I'm not really starting potty training yet, but I'm excited that he isn't afraid to use it now. I'll really start the nightmare of potty training after Christmas.

Last Christmas, Dave's brother Brent and his family gave Lincoln some board books about food and colors. He loves these books and has them pretty much memorized. I read the first line, and he can recite the second line on the page. My proud mommy moment is when we got to the blue page about blueberries. One of the lines is that they are blue, round, and cute. After he recited the line, he took my face in his hands and said, "Mommas cute." That's my sweet boy!

Here's the handsome boy in his church sweater vest. He had nice corduroy pants on too, but the sweatpants took over after church.



3 comments: