Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can't Sleep

I havn't been able to sleep all night. I feel so heartbroken right now. I really didn't want to cry again today, but I guess I just I'm not ready to get over this yet. I carried a baby for 9 weeks, and yesterday I lost it. Just during the middle of the day, out of no where. I had still been feeling very pregnant, so I am shocked. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to confirm what I already know: there won't be a baby in the picture. It is strange, because yesterday I still had some glimmer of hope that maybe there was another one in there; however, I slept off that hope and I don't feel pregnant at all today. Please be thinking of me and Dave during this time. I have already felt the prayers of family members, for which I am very grateful! I am also thankful that I didn't experience any physical pain, and that a lovely friend came to pick Lincoln up when I couldn't reach Dave at work.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Julie, I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O no. What a hard thing to understand, why, how, what for? I can't imagine how you must feel as a mother of two. I can be in charge of praying for peace of mind & comfort! You take care of your self & know you are on my mind.

    ReplyDelete