Saturday, May 1, 2010

Painting Party

Lincoln and I have been so lucky to have good friends in both Hickory and Charlotte. Yesterday, we went to Christine's (aka Kaylee's mom) house. Even though Christine's husband is a clean freak, she planned a painting party. There was paper and pots to paint, but mostly the kids just painted themselves. A bright blue color spilled at one point, so Lincoln put a little on his belly, legs, toes, hair, and even his face. He got a bath right when we got home, but he still has some blue left in his hair. Thank goodness for non-toxic kids paint!









3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I about died laughing when I scrolled down and saw the first picture of Link. He sure looks like he was having a great time.
    What a fun thing for the kids to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I am kind of jealous! I love a mom that will just let there kids get down and dirty! What a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete