Saturday, May 8, 2010

One week away...

We are officially one 10 page paper and one week away from Dave being handed a diploma! I don't even know how to describe how excited I am about that. I think Dave's a little excited too! What's hilarious is that he recently said he wants to go to law school at some point....isn't that hilarious, so hilarious I think I am crying right now.

Dave got offered a contracted position at Fort Jackson, which is in Columbia, SC. He will be training new Army recruiters. The good news about this job is that he will start right after he graduates, but the bad news is that it only lasts until September. Actually, it is ok news because it will give us time to look for a great job.



Besides graduation, we have something else we are looking forward to...





We haven't seen these cuties since January. I know there is a little boy who will be excited to give his Grandma and Grandpa some squeezes!

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have some cushion in the job hunt. Congrats on that.

    I'm crying for you as well. The thought of three more years of school is almost too much. At least he doesn't want to do it in August, right?

    I'm looking forward to see the pictures of the fun activities that you do with Momma and Papa S. I smiled imagining Link delighted to see his grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I about died laughing when I saw this picture! The picture is funny, but it brought back some very fun memories. We are excited to come see all of you.
    We are excited about Dave being done with school as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! An end in sight! I need you to know that I too laughed when I read that about Dave going to law school. I turned around and said, "Barry, get this, Dave wants to go to law school!" His immediate response, "That doesn't make any sense." I hope that's at least a desire for the very distant future!

    ReplyDelete