Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Crush


Besides Dora the explorer and Abby from Sesame Street, Lincoln has picked up a new crush. My good friend Deanne is visiting from Utah. When we saw her at church, Lincoln very willingly gave her a kiss, a real one too...right on the lips. The next day, Deanne came over for dinner, and Lincoln kept showing off for her. My favorite was when he dug through my bag (in a different room), found his sunglasses, and came strolling in the kitchen with them on his face. He knows he is such a dude with glasses on!


I don't get to see Deanne a lot, and it was so nice to spend some time with her. We grew up together (I have some great blackmail pictures of her in elementary school), and she was such a role model to me through high school. After her mission, we were roommates out in Provo, and we had tons of fun living together. She and her mom drove all the way up to D.C. when Dave and I got married. I just love this girl, no wonder Lincoln has a crush on her!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, I love that he looked for his sunglasses to impress her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how early they learn to flirt! She sounds like a good friend. Glad you had some time to spend together.

    ReplyDelete