Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yeehaw



So yesterday my little cowboy and I went on a hayride with our playgroup...no joke! Lori (Nate's mommy) and her husband live out in the county and have a ton of property. They hosted a hayride/pancake breakfast, and we had an amazing time! Lincoln discovered he loved the chocolate chip pancakes: I think he ate more than all the kids combined.

He also loved the huge red tractor that pulled us around the property. Please check out his cowboy boots. Thanks again Aunt Kim!


All the kids and some of the moms were dressed up. Here is Payton posing on the tractor.


We would be at a playdate right now, but Lincoln is snoozing. He woke up early this morning and decided to go back to sleep at 7:30am. Right now he has been sleeping over 4 hours!

2 comments:

  1. The hayride looks soooo fun! I especially liked the beautiful green grass and trees. We had snow on our grass yesterday. Papa noticed the boots. I bet both of you had a really fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I just tried to get Will to eat chocolate chip pancakes the other day. He kept calling them cookies.

    ReplyDelete