Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One of my favorite Holidays

Happy Groundhog day everyone! This is one of my favorite holidays because of this...


It is crazy how fast these four years have gone, but I feel like I have been with Dave forever (in a good way)! Sorry, I have to get a little cheesy...some people say we are so different and that we don't have much in common, but the most important thing we have in common is our unconditional love for each other. I'm thrilled to have all of eternity with Mr. David Shinsel!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you and all your hotness! Makes me wish I was around four years sooner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cheesy. I think you guys complement each other well. Happy Anniversary and Ground hogs day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny because I've never thought you two were so different, although I have heard people tell you that before. Congratulations on four years! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete