Friday, February 19, 2010

Lincoln said it...

Lincoln always cracks me up, but he has said a couple funny things lately. I totally realize that my sense of humor has changed dramatically since being a mom, so I understand if not everyone thinks he is hilarious!

I have some picture flashcards that Link loves to look/play with. He was doing so well saying what the pictures were and the sounds that go along with them, ex. car (vrooom), duck (quack), cat (meow). Then I showed him the picture of the cookie and he said, "Papaw." My dad's favorite thing to do is to give Link treats. The weekend before, he gave Link 2 WHOLE pieces of licorice while he has babysitting. So, Link knows where the yummy stuff comes from!

Dave has been teaching Link to give five's, then pound it, then headbut. Yesterday Dave was joking with my parent's dog Maggie and told her to give him five. When she did, Link said FIVE. Then, Dave continued the joke and said, "Maggie pound it." When she didn't do it, Lincoln said, "I pound it." It's just so funny when kids say things they never have before. They know a lot more than what we think!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that he's saying more and more, so cute! We just need him to come out of his shell when we're talking to him!

    ReplyDelete