Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Old School Overalls

I have a pet peeve about little boy/girl clothes. I know I got it from my mom, but I also can't stand that the clothing industry wants little boys and girls to look older than they are. I was at the mall yesterday and there wasn't any "cutesy" clothes in Lincoln's size. Good thing I won't ever have to buy clothes for him, because my Aunt and my SIL hooked me up with boy clothes!

I don't know who this was from, but I'm guessing from Kim, Dave's sister. She has 8 kids and 6 of them are boys. (No, I didn't mistype the numbers, she really has 8. She could handle 8 more if she wanted to. If you ever need any Mom advice, see Kim W.) I'm thinking if these overalls came from her, she must have bought them for Tyler (the oldest at 16). They are vintage Carters brand cord overalls with a cowboy theme, and I think they are too cute, especially on Link!
Here he is showing off the overalls and his climbing skills.


Now he's mad at me, because I told him to stop climbing....but Moooom.




Happy 16 months (a couple days late) Stinky Link!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the overalls. Link isn't climbing out the crib yet is he? I keep praying that Will won't figure that out. For now he's content to just stay in it.

    Oh, and Link's hair is looking rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome dude! He is growing up fast and I am bummed we didnt get to see him at Monkey Joes today. Have missed you both at playgroup lately, and hope we'll figure something out soon that works for everyone. I can't believe he can say mini sentences! Lijah STILL won't talk!! Hugs to our buddy!

    ReplyDelete