Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogger, I missed you!

I did miss blogging these past 3 weeks. Here's what I didn't miss when we were in Oregon...

cleaning house,

cooking meals (not that I do much of that),

working, and

cloth diapers

Besides blogging, I missed...

these cuties (my parents),


these toy trains, and



warm NC winter weather.


There's not enough room to write what we will miss.


Grandma and Papa (I'm sure Link will have withdrawls),




siblings,

cousins,




weekend trip to Portland,



this indoor playground, and



birthdays...we celebrated 3 while we were gone.



Link has changed quite a bit over these 3 weeks. He has a ton of hair now ( so sweet!) and his vocabulary is expanding. Some new words are dude, bird, and help. He loves to give hugs, and when Dave and I are hugging he comes over to be part of the action. He puts one arm over Dave and one arm over me (we call it double hugs.).

2 comments:

  1. Can he teach Will how to grow some hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so maybe I'm overly emotional, but I almost cried reading this! Tell me again why we can't all just live close together?!

    ReplyDelete