Sunday, July 19, 2015

Happy Half-Birthday!

I'm still in denial, but Dorothy celebrated her half-birthday this month. She doesn't look like a baby anymore; she is totally a toddler with her own personality!

This picture is from her first day of nursery at church. She is doing well, especially when they pull snacks out. The ladies have said she gets upset when the door opens and closes.


Gender differences are real, and this child  has some very girly tendencies. She loves dresses, shoes, purses and jewlery. She gets upset when someone raises their voice or when the boys get too rough with each other. 



Dorothy also loves to play with superheroes, cars and blocks. She adores her brothers and would like to second every minute with them. I know it will be soon before she starts begging to sleep in their room.

She is still not saying a ton, but we have heard her say brother and broom, so I know she can do it! 

It cracks me up when she copies things I do. She has her own makeup brush she uses on her face, when I am getting ready for the day. She also brushes her hair, tries to get drake dressed, sweeps the floor, and wants to give kisses if I give them out. I walked out of the shower to find this...


She even loves my old dress as much as I did. I got a huge meltdown when I tried to take it off her for bed.



This little girl adds so much love and character to our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment