Monday, July 30, 2012

New Jersey Adventures

My mom grew up in such a great place. Kinnelon, New Jersey is a small lake community in northern Jersey. Just right down the street from my grandma's house is a huge lake with a large sand beach, playground, kayaks, tether ball, paddle boats, etc. My Uncle and his family also live in a lake community about 20 minutes away from my grandma, "Giggi."

Lincoln had so much fun there last year, we decided to go again. This time I went alone with the boys. We stayed for 9 days: here are some of our adventures:


 Cousin Graham. He was so nice to share his big boy toys with Lincoln.



Drakie getting some good kisses from Uncle Barry.


My Aunt watches a 4 year old, Robert. Lincoln and Robert became good friends and excellent wrestling partners.

 Hanging out at the cousins' swim meet.


 Uncle Barry and Abby take Lincoln for a quad ride.



We went to Turtleback zoo. My gorgeous cousins with Giggi.


Lincoln and Robert in front of a real dragon!


Lincoln's lip out because we had to wait for another train to come.
 

Aunt Cheryl with Lincoln on the caboose.

Despite banged up knees, ear infections, and bruised hands, I'm proud that I got both kids back home safely. Even after a horrific day at the Newark airport, I managed to get them back to daddy. It was a great reunion!!

1 comment: