Monday, July 30, 2012

Father's Day

Let the catch-up begin! We are not moving from the house at all today. Lincoln and I are a little under the weather, and we have a HUGE adventure to go on soon, so what better time to do a little catching up.

Here is Lincoln and Drake's handsome father. I made him his favorite, peach pie. Of course I wanted to take a picture of Dave with the boys before church, but Dave didn't want a "dressy" picture. By the time I remembered to get the camera out, both boys were in bed. I should know better by now...just take a picture when I think of it!





Dave is a great dad. Lincoln still begs him not to go to work every morning. I love how both boys get so excited when he comes home at the end of the day. I also feel so blessed to have a wonderful dad and a fantastic father-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment