Monday, May 2, 2011

We have a date!

We have a date: June 15th is when number 2 will arrive! I am in such a peaceful place now that we have some plans figured out. The owners of our house decided to sell it, so we have to be out in 30 days. No problem now that we know we will be sticking around Winston for a while. We found a smaller place to live in the same neighborhood and will move out 2 weeks before the baby comes. It looks like I will have to save all my "nesting" for the last 2 weeks of the pregnancy, as I will be unloading lots of boxes. Now that I know where we are going to be, I am feeling really excited about this baby!

3 comments:

  1. At that point I think you should let someone else do your nesting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to plans! You do realize that little one might just get tricky and decide to come earlier than your planning, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to know that you will still have your friends, ward, and especially your mom, when the baby comes! We are so excited for you, and can't wait to see pictures of the new little Shinsel!

    ReplyDelete