Monday, May 23, 2011

Chatterbox

For a couple weeks, I have been keeping a list in my wallet of things my little chatterbox has said. If I don't write it down, I'll forget it. Now, I feel much better having them written down in a more permanent place.


Lincoln has been referring to himself in the 3rd person, example..."He wants some milk."


He was shooting a ball into a tupperware container in the kitchen. When he made the shot he said, "That's incredible!"


I made some ricotta pancakes and Lincoln told Dave, "These are the best pancakes I ever had."


As we were driving up the hill to my parents house, he looked around and said "Saweet."


When we ask him if he is going to have a baby brother or a baby sister, he tells us a sister. Dave was trying to mess him up and asked if it would be a girl or boy sister. He said, "a grill sister, and I'm a a BOY sister."

I traded in my Accord for a mom car (Dodge Magnum), and Lincoln calls it the "white shark car." He loves that there is a sunroof and asks for me to open it whenever we drive.


He still loves to help me bake. These pictures are after he helped with some brownies. I knew he would get messy licking the spoon, so I just let me strut his toddler bod.













No comments:

Post a Comment