Thursday, January 27, 2011

Toddler Shenanigans

Welcome to my world...



While "driving" my mom's car, Link found some of her burt's bees lipstick. He loves to use my chap stick, only mine isn't tinted. Ooops! Sorry Dave, I know that one kind of hurts for you to see.

He is such a scavenger, he digs through all my drawers and closets, looking for cool "toys." This is a push pin I discovered in the lock of my desk.



This is NOT the first time, the stinker has colored on the walls. I have gone through 2 magic erasers; however, it was the first time he blamed me for it. "Momma, what you do dat, crayon on da wall."

I promise, I didn't stage this. He came out of my room, just like this, from playing in the closet. Of course, the hangers were being used as a weapon. I just love his sound effects!



5 comments:

  1. That last picture made my day! :) I love that he blamed you for the crayon on the wall, what a funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what little boys do! The last picture was great! You have to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so rad. I can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! What a character! I love this age. I remember when Nojah was a little older 4 or 5 and he had drawn all over our african drum. I kept giving him chances to tell the truth and admit he had done it and he wouldn't, continuing to blame his little sister
    (age 2 1/2). I finally sent him to his room and grounded him for lying. When I told him I knew he did it because he wrote his name on the drum he gave me a very dirty look like I had tricked him and said Lexy did it so he would get in trouble. Gotta love kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lincoln is the coolest kid ever!!! We'll be in town the weekend of the 12th, will you be there? if so we should have a play date for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete