Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shutterfly is the bomb!

I have always loved Shutterfly and have been using their services for years. Shutterfly is an online photograph store. You can do just about anything with your pictures on this website. I have made scrapbooks, posters, birthday invitations, stationary, and just enlarged pictures. There are also great photo gifts if you need a Christmas gift idea, just go to the website. My mother-in-law does a Shutterfly calendar for everyone in the family, it has everyone's birthday and anniversaries, plus the grandkids love to see pictures of themselves on their birthday month. We love to tease her about how she pics out the most unflattering pictures of the adults. Just so she won't get teased again, she sent out an email to post pictures that we like onto our shared Shutterfly family website. This is another great tool that Shutterfly offers! Here is the link to start creating your own personalized calendar... http://www.shutterfly/calendars.com



Dave and I have had a bunch of moving expenses, and since he was out out of work for 4 months, we didn't have Christmas cards in our budget. I was so excited when I was on facebook and saw my friends posting about how bloggers can get free Shutterfly Christmas cards if they write up a blog about them. So, I get to tell you more reasons whey I love Shutterfly, just so I can make this 200 words. We have used their Christmas photocards in the past, and I love all the designs. There are so many different designs: if you like retro/classic/colorful/black and white, you can find them here... http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/christmas-photo-cards



Last year, we had this picture of Lincoln,



and chose the design from Shutterfly that said, "Have yourself a merry little Christmas," and we wrote, "Lincoln had a little too much Christmas." I feel bad now for throwing my precious boy into a panic attack over Santa, but the card turned out really cute!

If you don't want to use any pictures, they also have cute Christmas stationary here... http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/christmas-cards

I'll leave what we are doing this year as a surprise, but it will be just as cute as last year, thanks to Shutterfly!

1 comment:

  1. That's precious, don't feel bad. I have a shot like that too of me. Yes, I know hard to believe my parents would do that to me too. :-) I too love shutterfly and split my time between them, kodak and walmart when convenient for free store pick-up.

    ReplyDelete