Monday, December 27, 2010

Lots of Laughs

Laughter is a wonderful thing. I am grateful that I have a family on the West coast with a great sense of humor and a family on the East coast that is equally as funny. We have missed our West coast family this Christmas season! Here are some moments from the past week that were captured on camera...these still make me smile

Mom cracks up Penny---is there anything better than a baby giggle??



We went down to see the Christmas lights at Tanglewood and stopped at my house for dinner. While we were there, we busted out some Christmas carols. Reed felt the need to dance super creepy.







Kristin really enjoyed the country ham biscuits Christmas morning.




Cleve and Reed bought matching shirts and they posed with monkeys. I really don't know why, but it was fun to take their picture.




I was really surprised by how bright my cake was with 27 candles. Number 30 won't be good...just a warning.


Dave loved his Christmas presents!


The family was not thrilled or showered for a picture, but we had to take one before Dave had to leave for work. Here is one of the last shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment