Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oregon Recap

We have been back in NC for a week, but I still need to recap some events from Oregon.

July 4th: I know I am going way back now, but I have some great pictures of Lincoln being patriotic. He loved watching the small firework show that Dave put on and he made great sound effects noises. We didn't make it to the big fireworks show, because Dave had to leave for an interview early the next morning.





Airshow: Andy's family, Grandma and Papa, and our family headed to Baker City for an airshow. Sydney and Lincoln are both going through an airplane/helicopter phase right now, so they had a fantastic time. They took turns flying a toy plane around and making plane noises. I am really surprised at how long they lasted! This was one event that was even fun for the adults. Andy, Dave and Papa were impressed with the huge WWII planes that flew in formation.








Wrights visit: Kim came up to visit some high-school friends, so we had a chance to hang out with the kids before we left for NC. They are so good to play with Lincoln and he adores his older cousins. I have decided that Lincoln just needs some older siblings to keep him entertained: if only I could give birth to a 5 year old. The kids slept outside in tents, and Andy hooked up a projector so they could watch a movie on the old garage.




Papa's Birthday: For the 2nd year in a row, we have been able to celebrate Papa's birthday in Oregon. Sydney and Lincoln made cards in the morning. (The reason they are outside and Lincoln doesn't have pants on is because they were using markers.) The Huntsmans came over for peanut butter cookies (Papa's favorite, that Lincoln helped make) and milkshakes.





Cleve and his family are leaving tomorrow, so there will be lots of recaps of our adventures of them. Actually the thought of blogging it all makes my hair do this:

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, love that last picture. I've seen Jeff's hair do that too. Only I don't believe he had any water, shampoo, or product in it.

    I'm looking forward to your NC pictures.

    ReplyDelete