Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I was 17 again


I sure felt like I was 17 again when I went to a Maroon 5 concert with my good friend Rachel. We had so much fun at the concert singing along to all the songs and watching the band perform. I went to a M5 concert in 2004 with my roommate Meg: we barely knew their songs, but still had a good time. The band is very entertaining and talented. The main singer Adam Levine also plays the guitar.


Rachel is so crafty and made t-shirts for us. Sad that we were the only ones there with homemade shirts...I guess people don't do that after a certain age, but we did.


Rachel bought the tickets at the beginning of the summer, while I was out in Oregon. I read her email too quickly and didn't notice that she bought tickets for the Georgia concert instead of the NC concert. I found out the day we left, so we quickly made plans to stay with some old friends that live outside of Atlanta. It was fantastic to visit with the Cygielman's! I went to elementary school with Michelle and hadn't seen her since the beginning of high school. We stayed up until 2:30am talking, even though I had to wake up 3 hours later to ride home.
It was my first night away from Lincoln, and we both did just fine. I'm not ready to leave him for a while though. I guess I am just as clingy to him and he is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment