Monday, July 19, 2010

Cars, Trucks, Trains and especially Airplanes


Just like most little boys, Lincoln loves any moving thing with a motor. I never paid attention to train whistles outside or airplanes in the sky before I had Lincoln: I just drowned the noises out. It is amazing to me that his little ears perk up for any kind of moving vehicle.

For the past couple weeks, Lincoln has been really fascinated by helicopters ("copder") and planes. Lucky for him, his Papa has a private pilot licence and has his own airplane. We decided to fly to Portland when Dave came in from Charlotte last week. I was worried about how Lincoln would handle the noise and turbulence of a small plane, but he loved every second! He looked out the window, watched some movies, ate snacks, and even got to fly the plane for a little bit.

Besides flying in the plane, he got to see his Daddy, so I'm thinking it was a fantastic day for the little guy!

2 comments:

  1. ummmm.....can I ride in the airplane too!? lol. I'm sure Linc had the time of his life. What a cute little guy :)

    ReplyDelete