Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Raptor Adventure

Link and I set off to the Raptor center in Charlotte last week. The center has rescued hundreds of birds of prey. I didn't realize all the birds were outside and you had to walk the mile route to see them all. It normally would be fine, but we went on a sunny 85 degree day. It was so hot outside! After the 5th type of owl we saw and he hoo-hooed at, Lincoln was more interested in playing in the dirt; he wasn't old enough to appreciate all the birds. I did get some good outside shots of him though.

Check out that belly!


He wanted to climb in with the owls. He wants to climb everything these days.


Dude...Rachel E bought him this tee-shirt.


3 comments:

  1. Ok girl no complaints of 85 degree weather. We are really enjoying it when it reaches 60 here in E.O. :-) Keep doing all those fun things with Lincoln, a little bit sinks in each time no matter what age they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pictures of Link. He's so rad. I'm so sorry it was so hot. We've had a few days of 75 here in the last couple weeks and I think it's too hot! I haven't wanted to leave the house on those days. I'm not quite ready for warmer weather yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at this and couldn't help but notice the difference between Link at our wedding in the pic at the top, a mere 6 months ago, and now, sporting his shades. Dang, he is growing fast!

    ReplyDelete