Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meet Penny

My brother Cleve and his wife Kristin welcomed Penelope Elizabeth into the world this past week. She weighed almost 10 pounds and came 2 weeks early! Besides her size, she was the talk of the nursery because of her white-blonde hair and there's lots of it. Dave called her little Hulk Hogan! She is much more pretty than Hulk, take a look for yourself...





Even her big brother Carson (3) is in love with her already. He rarely sings and especially hates it when other people sing, but yesterday he was caught singing Penny the ABC song.





I love having nieces and nephews, and I'm thrilled to have another one arriving in September!

2 comments:

  1. That hair is incredible...I love it. Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's cute, love the hair! and I love the name Penelope :-)

    ReplyDelete