Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy 18 Months


Yesterday my little guy turned 1 1/2, so happy half birthday Link! Can someone please just stop the time right here, because this has been such a fun age. Link loves sesame street and can name all the characters. His favorite is Abby and when her cartoon comes on, he starts dancing and squealing. He started to say love you (He said it to Dave first.), which makes this momma so happy! I don't miss going to work everyday at all: I feel so lucky to be able to stay at home and spend time with my 1 1/2 year old.


3 comments:

  1. This age was definitely one of my favorites! Enjoy every moment, it goes by entirely too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to freeze time myself. Where did our babies go?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I miss being able to Lincoln and you guys. We need to Skype more when is the best time given our time difference??

    ReplyDelete