Thursday, November 9, 2017

Halloween

Ok, when I was a kid, I remember a church Trunk or treat and then actual trick or treating. It seems like there are so many Fall festivals/parties/ events to go to, I’m already done with Halloween before it even gets here. It’s probably because it’s not my favorite holiday. Anyway, I do love seeing the kids dressed up!

Dorothy was Belle.



Lincoln was Shy Guy, a character from Super Mario.





Drake was Terrance, the Angry Bird.





Dave made both of the boy’s costumes!

We went to a Fall Festival with Mom and the cousins. How cute is this picture?!




Dorothy and I watched Drake March in his school’s book character parade. He was upset I couldn’t fit his costume into his backpack!








Dave was out of town Halloween night, so we went around the neighborhood with our dear friends.








The loot!












Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment