Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Gardens

I loooove Thanksgiving, and don’t typically like to do anything Christmas related until after my favorite Holiday, but the member preview night at the gardens is a family tradition.







The boys got to chat with Santa. Drake requested a fidgit spinner. Dorothy hung on Dave he whole time, but she whispered something about babies and barbies.













We walked around for a while. Dorothy had to use the bathroom, which was half a mile away. Ya know what...I’m not going to finish this story.
















Here my mom and Lincoln are posing at the always gorgeous orchid tree. Drake and Dorothy weren’t cooperating. They must have forgotten they just spoke to Santa!!





















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment