Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Some of November

I was able to visit the book fair with each of the boys. I let them pick out 2 books each, even thought their wish lists were crazy long. Lincoln got a book on the computer program Scratch. It's a fun program, where you can make your own video games online.





My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, and I refuse to skip it! The kids and I made Thanksgiving crafts and decorated Thanksgiving sugar cookies.




I'm thrilled the kids enjoy baking as much as I do: Dorothy helped out with some pumpkin muffins one morning.











Drakie's class celebrated the 50th day of school by dressing up from the 50's.




I love discovering these selfies and I love how sweet he is to his baby sister!




On Election Day, the kids and I took a mile hike for a Scouts requirement.







I wanted to go to my "happy place" on election night, so we watched The Sound of Music together. The boys were kind of interested, but after every song Dorothy said, "I like it."

My little buddy and I went to Sams club for something totally different, but we ended up with this...





We have been trying to spend more one-on-one time with the kids. Lincoln and I ate at Waffle House at 6:30 am one Saturday. He is always the first one up, so we took advantage of that.





Sometimes I feel like I'm at a mountain retreat at our house during the Fall.




The kids and I spent the night in Hickory over Veteran's day. The kids got their dog fix!








Lincoln's creations are all over the house. I know I will miss this when I'm an empty-nester!





using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment