Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hollywood Studios

It was all about Star Wars on our Hollywood Studios day! Our favorite ride was Star Tours: a 4D ride with 3 different shows. Grandma was the rogue soldier in one of the shows!!



The March of the 1st Order was pretty impressive. Captain Phasma marched in with a ton of Stormtroopers. We had front row seats to the stage, but I had to take Dorothy farther back when she saw the Stormtroopers.




Lincoln participated in a Jedi training show. He learned how to use a lightsaber from a Jedi master and got to show off those skills against the Sith Sister.



My adrenaline junkie really wanted to ride the Tower or Terror. Lincoln was apprehensive, but Dave convinced him to go on. To be honest, it was not my favorite ride, but I'm glad I got to ride with the boys. Drake loved it so much, he wanted to ride it again. There was some time at the end of the day, and thank goodness Dave volunteered to go with him.





Grandma and Papa stayed at the park again, but the kids needed to cool off. We took them back to the resort for a little pool time and headed back to the park.



The sky broke loose when we were walking back to the park for our dinner reservations. We were completely drenched by the time we got to the Prime Time Cafe!  Dorothy sure enjoyed my chocolate peanut butter cake.



The rain cleared out tons of people, so we didn't have to wait for anything. I'm glad the boys loved the 3D Muppets show as much as I did when I was a kid! The night ended with fireworks set to Star Wars music. What a fun day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment