Tuesday, March 24, 2015


This picture is from a month ago, at the kindergarten performance of Snow White. It was adorable! Dave and I got a kick watching some of the kids really jam to the songs. Lincoln is in the top row all the way to the right.

He got to wear his green shirt on St. Patricks day. We didn't do much: Drake and Jack did a craft and we had green foods for dinner. I warned the boys that their #2 might be green from all the food coloring, and not to worry. They thought I was hilarious!


Lincoln learned about Colonial times, and had to choose which trade he would have done if he lived during that time. He chose blacksmithing. Dave and he worked together to make a metal hook.


Dorothy is getting more and more fun! She loves to give kisses, open mouth style. She is getting better at walking with only holding on to one of my hands. Just like her brothers, she is very curious and climbs on whatever she can.


Im pretty sure last night was her last night nursing. I'm not sad about it right now, I might be in a few days. I'm just really exciting to see her personality more!


She makes me laugh, because she wants shoes on all the time. It doesn't even have to be her shoes, but she will try to wear them!


Drake is still having a hard time keeping his hands off others and listening. We have changed up some things on his discipline chart and I'm hoping that will help. I know he is getting closer to 4, and that is my "light at the end of the tunnel."


No comments:

Post a Comment