Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Nap Time

I am writing this during nap time. I love nap time, and I love it even more when no one puts up a fuss about going down!

Spring is close by, so we have been getting a ton if rain. Drake and Jack helped me make play dough one rainy morning. I can't believe how easy it was to make! 


Another good rainy day activity was visiting the library. I'm thrilled I captured
This sweet moment of Lincoln reading the library book about sharks to Drake. It's great that both of their stuffed animals are in this picture!


Drake and I mixed colors during our mommy preschool. He also dumped lots of glitter on the picture. Drake enjoys learning what he is interested in. The alphabet was not on his list! We have been practicing for a few months, so I gave him an incentive: the heatwave rescue bot. Man, he nailed that song after a few tries once heatwave came in the mail. I'm thinking it's going to be expensive once he gets in school!


I finally took Dorothy to the doctor about her ballet feet. I was told that orthopedics don't want to see kids until they are 2 and not walking. Her legs look fine, she just needs to get stronger and have more support in her feet. She now has fancy shoes, and has been able to take a few steps by herself. I thought she would take her shoes off, but she likes to wear them. She will bring them to me when they fall off or when I haven't put them on her yet. I still think it will be a while before she walks on her own, but she is making progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment