Sunday, September 7, 2014

Organized


With Lincoln starting school, my calling in church, soccer games, and babysitting schedule, I am determined to get organized.  One  of my friends inspired me to make a daily, weekly,  monthly dry erase chart. This has changed my world the past few weeks! It is amazing how much space those charts clear out for my brain. Instead of constantly thinking in my head over and over what I need to get done, I can see it on my chart. Plus, I get to check things off in a daily basis, which is a great feeling!

One of the things on my weekly list is to  blog. Nothing totally extraordinary happened this week, but it is the small things I want to remember. Like showing Dorothy the fish at Walmart; she was so amazed!


Or Lincoln's first soccer game of the season. He is on the "Blue Thunders" with his good buddy Ethan.





Or when we went to Jack's teenage mutant ninja turtle birthday party , and I made a  Leonardo pillow. It is pretty rough around the edges, but Jack thinks it's the best. Drake wants one now too.



Lincoln continues to love school and told me he wants to live there! He is such a sweet boy and has only had one day when his behavior hasn't been  good. One day when I picked him up, I noticed that he was talking to a lady. I found out that he told her all about Dorothy and mentioned that she makes the cutest noises and how much he loves her. How incredibly sweet for a big brother to speak so kindly of his baby sister!!

Drake and I have been enjoying our time at home together. He lights up when he learns something new; like how to write letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment