Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lucky Children

Lincoln is one lucky boy, because my parents took him to Tweetsie Railroad (an amusement park) to see Thomas the Tank Engine. I am one lucky girl, because I had a very relaxing Saturday at Rock Barn Spa (a little piece of heaven).




Mom and Dad, who celebrated their 34th anniversary that day, came home exhausted from the crowds and standing in line. I came home with freshly painted toe-nails!




My cousin Donna and her 4 kids stayed in Hickory the night before Tweetsie and joined them at the park the next day. It was so nice to see her and her adorable family (I'm not just saying this because you read my blog Donna!). Dad took her 3 older kids on some of the bigger rides. I love their faces of pure joy and horror in this picture (they are the 3 starting from the left).

2 comments:

  1. Your blog address is about to be outdated...Yay! So excited for baby Shinsels' arrival! P.S. Your parents rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love being with you and your parents! We had such a great and hot time at the Tweetsie! I can't wait to see your new baby!

    ReplyDelete