Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feeling Good

I can't believe how good I feel! I have been off pain meds for 2 days, and today I haven't even had to take a nap. I was feeling so good, we went on an adventure with Grandma today.


I sat on the side of the pool, while Grandma took Lincoln for a swim.






It took me a while to get a mid-air shot, but I did it!








Drake was there too, he slept the whole time.







I am not going to lie, I wanted a girl BUT I am so in love with this little boy. He is the best baby! Dave and I are amazed that we don't have to do much to make him happy. He smiles all the time and only gets upset when he has to get his bottom cleaned. I took him to the dr's today and he is now past his birth weight at 7lbs 10 oz, which is fantastic. The nurse was impressed.

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I am just in love with Drake's sweet, little face! It almost...ALMOST makes me want to have another one someday, someday far far from now. :) Looks like Link and Mama Shinsel are having a great time. Glad you're feeling so great! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed! Two very sweet little boys! I can't wait to meet Drake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're feeling so great! Drake is darling and Link is cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are doing well! Your little boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete