Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baby Brother

Lincoln got a baby brother on Wednesday at 12:56pm. Drake weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Everyone told me the second c-section would be better, and they were right! I have been feeling so much better. I will write more details when I get this computer charged and when I am off my pain killers. Who knows what kind of details I would include if I started typing right now...yikes!

Drake has been such a fantastic, mellow baby. He smiles a ton in his sleep and loves to look at lights when he is awake. It is amazing how much you can love a little one, even though he has only be around 5 days!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy for you! And Julie, he has definitely been around for a lot more than five days!! Hope the recovery, and adjustment continues to go well! Love you guys, he is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your boys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So happy your family is growing! Love the picture of the boys. They are adorable. Hope you continue to recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of the boys! I just know they are going to be the best little buds. Glad you are feeling better fast, wish we were closer so I could snuggle that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS, He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete