Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it is well into the Christmas season now, but I have to post what I am thankful for.

I'll start with my boys. I am so thankful for these cuties!




I'm thankful for my families...the Williams side



...and the Shinsel side. I have always felt like they loved me the first time we met.




I'm thankful for the missionaries...specifically for my brother serving right now and for the missionaries who converted my parents.




I'm thankful for the people who keep us protected...my brother in the airforce and my dad who once served.





I'm thankful for friends that live close to us...





...and far away.



I'm thankful for good health, and my legs so I can exercise and do fun races.






I'm thankful for always having food...especially this 12 layer chocolate cake we ate on Thanksgiving day.





I'm thankful for the Christmas season when there is so much Christlike spirit and we can refelct on what I am truly most thankful for...


...the birth of our Savior.




1 comment:

  1. The pic of Dave and Lincoln on the boat is SO cute, but I think the race one is my favorite...especially the bandannas! My husband is such a hottie! We miss you guys, can't wait to see you at Christmas time! :)

    ReplyDelete