Friday, December 4, 2009

Monkey Joe's

Lincoln and I met the playgroup at Monkey Joe's yesterday. I had no idea what it was before we went. It is only the coolest place ever! Kids 12 and under can come and play on their inflatable playgrounds. They even have a couple toddler areas where the little ones can play without a parent right beside them. Adults can assist younger kids but aren't allowed to bounce (Dang!). All the kiddos had fun but all the moms did too. One of the slides was so steep I even had to do my roller coaster scream--good thing Link thought that was funny. Two other things I liked about Monkey Joe's: it was clean, and they are really strict about security (Link and I had matching bracelets on). After playing there for 3 hours, I thought for sure Link would take a long nap; however, he continues to surprise me and only took an hour nap. Just when I think I have him figured out...

He continues to make me and Dave laugh. Lately, he has been sticking his tongue out and making funny noises. He was doing it all during Monkey Joe's. His facial expressions crack us up too! If only I had a camera on my all the time. His new favorite word is turtle, but he can't get the "r" in there yet. Gotta go, he just learned how to climb his toy chest...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yay! I am so gonna follow your blog! Can't wait to hang out and get to know you and Link better through Playgroup. LOVED Lickin' Link @ Monkey Joes - seriously parents are not allowed to bounce? oooops! LOL

    ReplyDelete