Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have a little boy and not a baby boy...



My baby boy grew up too fast. With his new obession with cars and trains, he is definitly a little boy now. It's fun to play cars and trains with Lincoln; however, I do have a question. How is it possible that Lincoln is better at making noise effects? It has to be a gender thing! Lincoln and I roll the cars as hard as we can across the kitchen floor. He has made his high-chair his fort.


I was suprised one day when I saw Lincoln climb into a chair with a couple books. He is very proud that he can climb that chair by himself.




Dave and I bought Lincoln a train set for Christmas. We found it on Craigslist and had to buy it before someone else did. Because we don't have anywhere to store it, and we are going to Dave's house for Christmas; Lincoln got an early Christmas present. Really, Dave and I were so excited when we picked it up, it was like Christmas day for us! Lincoln plays with the "toot-toot's" for hours, so it has been worth it. He played so hard today that he took a 4.5 hour nap. It was only that long, because I woke him up. I was afraid he was in a train coma.



Lincoln eating blueberries with his train. He even gives them kisses when Dave asks him to!

2 comments:

  1. It is sad when our babies become little kids....it does go by too fast..that is why I kept having them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! We miss him! Tell me again why you guys have to live all the way in North Carolina where we can't see you everyday???? :)

    ReplyDelete