Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Party's Over



We have been busy this week, but not with fun stuff like last week. The party is over! Lincoln helped me take down the party decorations.






He had a couple bites of crepe paper...yummy. When do kids get over putting everything in their mouth?

Lincoln had his 1 year check up on Wednesday. Just like any kid, he hated being poked and prodded, so I thought he couldn't wait to leave. WRONG! As I was checking out and making another appointment, he dissapeared into the main hallway and started playing with his cars. The pediatrician thought it was pretty funny. He weighs 22 lbs 11.5 oz (50%) and measures 30.5 inches (75%). He can fit into some 12 month clothes, but mostly he needs 18 month sizes.




These cute pjs are 18-24 months. They have moose and bears playing instruments on them: Mom bought them for Link in upstate New York. I'm pretty sure she thinks that if she doesn't look at the camera, you can't see her in the picture. I love my mom!



I know the picture quality is bad, it is taken from Dave's phone. Lincoln is dancing to Elmo in overalls with one strap undone. This is what happens when I go to work. Yep, I started work this weekend. I thought I would enjoy it more than I did. It turns out that I really, really like staying home with my little guy. It was nice to talk to adults, but Lincoln is alot more funny than most adults. Here are some of the funny things he does:

  • Woofs like a dog when he wakes up in the morning...he also woofs when we are getting close to my parent's house.

  • Freaks out over a cow cookie jar that mooo's...he gives me the best hugs when the cow is around.

  • Body slams his stuffed animals, especially this ugly warthog...he throws them down on the floor and then drops his body weight.

  • Runs away from me when he is getting changed, because he would rather be in his birthday suit...he thinks that I can't see him when he is behind the rocking chair.

  • I know there are more things, but I still feel like I have mushy pregnant brain all the time.


2 comments:

  1. I love that he woofs like a dog when he gets close to your parents house!!...and my mom doesn't look at the camera either...weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that at this point it's call "mushy mom brain". It's pretty much the same thing only people don't think it's as cute anymore. Tough luck for us huh?

    Looking forward to having the boys together again soon!

    ReplyDelete