Thursday, September 24, 2009

Playgroup

I met some other moms at the library this January. The sweeties invited us to be part of their playgroup. We meet everyother week, and this week we met at a fabulous, toddler-friendly park. It was so close to Lincoln's birthday, so I made treats for all the beautiful babies (I really think all of them could be Gerber babies!).



I wish I was Martha Stewart...








...I really wish I was Martha Stewart.





But at least the babies enjoyed them.







Here is Link's bud Max, feeling clever because he just stole his mom's sunglasses. Don't you love the lean back to get every ounce out of the sippy cup?




Cute Sophia shared a ride with Link in the Radio Flyer. Notice how my son has had something in his mouth in every picture? He is the Brad Pitt of the Ocean movies!




No comments:

Post a Comment