Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How Could Anyone Steal From This Face


"Sam" saw me walking with Lincoln almost everyday, and I'm just wondering, "How can anyone steal from this face?" Detective Alexander emailed us today with some news about "Sam." He is on the run! There is a warrant for his arrest, because he didn't show up for court for driving without a license. "Sam" has abandoned his car and there is an eviction notice on his door. If he left stuff in his apartment, who does it belong to once he gets evicted? If some of our things are in his apartment, do we get them back? Let's hope so!
I'm really ok with the situation, I just needed an excuse to post this cute picture.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture. And I could steal from that cute face but I could only steal kisses from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Linc is so cute! Mom sent me the link to your blog...I am excited to keep up with you all! Here is my blog:
    partyoffivetn.blogspot.com
    Love you! Donna

    ReplyDelete