Friday, September 21, 2018

Back to the Grind

Two days after we got home from the beach, school started. I always get sad when the summer is over. I do love having the kids home and not being on a tight schedule.

Lincoln started 4th grade and Drake started 2nd. Ms. S moved up from 3rd grade, and requested Lincoln to be in her class. She adores him and loves on him in class when he needs it. Drake has Ms. E, who was Lincoln’s 2nd grade teacher, so we already know how she operates. Basically, my prayers were totally answered, and I’m so grateful for these women!




This is a serious, cool, 4th grader face.




When I told them they could pose how they wanted, Drake turned around and said, “Faaaaarrrrtttt! Did you get a picture of my butt?”




Back to the carpool lane for Cain.




Carpool lane after his haircut. He has a Mohawk now!







Dorothy started her last year of preschool. This year is “Operation: Get ready for Kindergarten.” She started up Occupational therapy and physical therapy, along with her twice a week speech therapy. She is making great progress, and is friends with all her therapists.








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment