Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Winter break

After Christmas, we got in lots of family time in Hickory. We played with new toys and games. The “Say What” game was hilarious, and poor Uncle Reed got “Pie faced” multiple times.




















Dave got some time in the shop with his new tools.




I took the kids to the beautiful new Y. The pool was perfect for the kids!














Mom, Dad, Reed and I went to the Grove Park Inn to see the gingerbread houses from the competition. Some of them were so impressive, even the kid ones!


























I don’t have any pictures, but we continued our tradition of finger foods and a movie on New Years Eve. The kids got to stay up after 9pm. I don’t think they even know it’s a thing to stay up until midnight!

It was so sad to have the break be over. I was really dreading the alarm clock going off on the 2nd. We received a tender mercy, because School was delayed for 2 hours due to extreme cold. They needed to make sure the buses and schools were heating up!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment