Monday, January 1, 2018

Getting Closer

We spent lots of time in Hickory, since Reed was home. The kids adore him, and he is so patient to play with them. When I would ask the boys what their favorite thing about the day was, they would say “Uncle Reed had a snowball fight with us,” or “Uncle Reed made up this cool game.” Even Dorothy was smitten.





Papaw saved a bunch of Christmas movies on the TV, and was always happy to put one on.




Our little family spent the night by the Christmas tree. I know it’s a terrible picture, but I was worried about the flash going off! All 3 kids were on the floor, and the adults had the couches. This is such a little tradition, but they love doing it. Dorothy gave me multiple hugs and thanked me for letting them do it.




BB and Papaw treated everyone to a Christmas Eve movie. We saw Coco this year.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment