Monday, January 1, 2018

Baking Time

I have never enjoyed cooking, and most people know that if Dave isn’t home to cook dinner, we are most likely having grilled cheese or chicken nuggets! I do love to bake though. We had multiple baking sessions with friends and family.

We made frosted sugar cookies with Lincoln’s buddies. Dorothy had a “one drop of icing on the cookie, three drops of icing on my mouth” method of decorating her cookie.
















Another day, we had a gluten free treat baking session with Penny and Carson. I hate that I don’t have any pictures of Carson, but he made buckeyes (his absolute favorite). Lincoln made cinnamon, caramel pretzels, Penny made peanut butter blossoms, and Drake made peppermint patties. Phew!













Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment