Monday, October 23, 2017

Stinkin Technology

I got all caught up on my blog, while I was waiting for Dorothy at OT. It took me about an hour, and then it didn’t upload or save the draft. It’s been hard for me to get the motivation to do it again, but here goes! I think I’m going to try and do smaller posts, so they can be easily redone if I have to.

Lincoln came home with the Student of the Month certificate from his class. I’m so proud of that sweet boy!

He helps me out so much at home. There was one afternoon Dorothy was having a hard time and not being nice to both boys. I couldn’t stop my dinner preparation to help out. Instead of making the situation worse, Lincoln said, “Come on Dorothy, sit on my lap and I’ll read you a book.” Just like that, she calmed down.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment