Thursday, September 28, 2017

My Lincoln Boy

It seems I'm so emotional when it comes time for Lincoln's birthday. This year he is halfway to 18. Let me start my deep breathing...

This boy has such a huge heart. He is thoughtful, kind, and generous. His mind is so creative, and I love seeing all his drawings and comics, even though there is always paper out somewhere; seriously, so much paper!!

I wish he would be as kind to himself as he is to others. He puts a ton of pressure on himself to be perfect, get perfect grades, and get everything right the first time. When he doesn't, he is hard on himself. We are working on it, and I probably need to be better about telling how wonderful he is!

We threw a Super Mario party for him, at his request. I love how his invite list was long, and it even included girls. I'm telling you, this boy is friends with everyone!
















He was so appreciative of his birthday gifts. He got goosebumps books, a boogie drawing board, the Captain Underpants movie, a snap circuit project kit, gift certificates, and lego.
















I don't think I could love him anymore. My heart is full of gratitude for this boy!!


Since this is all about Lincoln, I'll throw in that he has now advanced to a Bear in Cub Scouts!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment