Tuesday, February 16, 2016

January Wrap-up

When Dave was traveling for work, Mim came down to spend some time with the kids and me. She treated us to Sky High, a trampoline center!




Later that week, the kids were thrilled when we got some freezing rain and sleet. Drake ran outside right away to get some of the first drops in his mouth.



Even though they had fun sledding and throwing ice at each other, the boys were disappointed the cousin sleepover had to be cancelled. Dave made a blanket fort to help with the disappointment.



The sky was so beautiful after the "storm."


Cleve went through an experimental treatment for his chronic pain condition. There had to be a family member with him 24/7, so all the adults took shifts. The kids were out of school because of the snow, so I got to watch Penny and Carson. 

We busted out the geotracks from the attic. It kept them busy for a good hour!

 

We made play dough...that was another hour.



I got some great looks when I brought all 5 into Chick-fil-a for lunch! I thought it would be good to let them burn off some energy before Dorothy's nap. 

After naps, we had Lego time and made some treats. 


The kids played really well together, and I'm glad I get to spend more time with them. We have to catch up on some major lost time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment